Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Halloween Fun

Geoff and I were invited to chaperone a Single's Ward Halloween dance on Friday. We were looking forward to it all week. We claim bragging rights for starting the party, and for dancing for two and a half hours straight! Characters from the show Parks & Recreation inspired our costumes. I was Leslie Knope and Geoff was Bert Macklin. We saw a lot of fun and creative costumes throughout the night.



Fork in the road...I love it!






My refueling station

On the left, a wonderful mom, on the right, a Gentlemen Bronco's tribute









BYU student. 


I had to take a few minutes to stretch. Didn't want to pull a muscle with my sweet moves.


The guy from Napolean Dynamite and The Price is Right contestant!
And the next night was Trunk or Treat. I couldn't wear the same thing two nights in a row so I decided to be Rosie the Riveter at the last minute. Amelia was a scare crow.


A pinata!





No comments:

Post a Comment