Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Bath Time

We hit the 5 month mark just a few days ago and Amelia just keeps getting cuter. She loves her daddy. Whenever she hears him talking she instantly smiles and begins looking around the room for her father figure. She also likes to fly. Sometimes when I hold her she wiggles her way onto her stomach in my arms. Above everything, this kid loves a bath. She loves to splash and try to grab everything out of my hands...little klepto.  Despite her thievery, bath time is probably my favorite part of the day. We sing together (rather, I sing while she makes noises and occasionally spits) and just enjoy being silly together. Tonight I was lucky enough to get some really cute pictures.



Who's excited for a bath?!

Naturally, the warm water brings out funny faces


Learning through eating, such a glorious stage!







"Just eat it, eat it, eat it..."




Her hair does some funny stuff once it dries. Can you see it?

2 comments:

  1. Incredibly adorable!!!
    You're a great Mom Jessica!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can any one human possibly get any cuter!! My goodness she is absolutely adorable. That whole love the water/bath thing is genetic you and your brother Steven loved bath time and later in your lives I could not keep the two of you away from any body of water during any season of the year-- seem to recall the need a certain young lady had to swim on a wintry day at the beach some years ago!!
    You and Geoff are the best--I know Amelia is very happy!!

    ReplyDelete